Monday 28 October 2013

Super Teacher Worksheets

I have recently spoiled myself with a Super Teacher Worksheet membership! This amazing resource tool is definitely going to make my life next year easier. There are many resources from maths worksheets and ideas to brain teasers and puzzles. It is really affordable (for under R 200 for the year) and their worksheets are of a really good quality.

I recommend STW for every Intermediate and Foundation Phase teacher. One of my mentor teacher always told me that, as teachers, we must be wise and "not reinvent the wheel". I think this website provides great additional resources for the classroom where educators can rather spend their creativity on classroom activities and exciting lessons rather than creating new worksheets when great ones are available.


Super Teacher Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment